Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Got 96 Tears In 96 Eyes

I new something was up with my car this morning. Come to find out, it was bummed about Lux Interior's passing. Well, that makes two of us, Jeep.
Sadly, I've got no pictures of me lurking out-of-focusly behind Lux. Oh well- check out the youtubes instead.
My favorite two Cramps songs:
I Was A Teenage Werewolf

& Human Fly


[Update: I came across what I thought is the best eulogy for Lux- written by none other than The Mighty Sw@mi  himself:
"no way only 95,000 people bought Bad Music. i'm guessing it's 10 times that.
as important as the ramones or mozart. the cramps not only taught us songs
but a way of life. no one will ever be cooler than lux. he was badass lethal
and outrageously hilarious until the end
i mourn"]


I had finally come up with a plan to replace my car- however, it required my car to be driveable until at least September. Hopefully this is an easy (and cheap) repair, but that doesn't usually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment