Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life is a series of random events.

-It's smoky. Ash is falling from the sky. Apocalypse?
-Bummed out by American Chopper: Vinny left the company. I'll really miss seeing that guy on the show.
-Two of my favorite bands broke up: The Blood Brothers (supposedly) and Some Girls. There will be a lot less new noisecore on my iTunes in the near future.
-And I hate cover songs: but the Killer's cover of Shadowplay is cool. I'm into it- even though covering Joy Division is like covering The Beatles or Zeppelin and should be off limits.
-While Malibu burned, Justin, Stevie and I had a Naked-jump-off-the-roof-into-the-pool Contest. Dawn and Jason watched in horror. I was also attacked by a bird (both the Avian and I were fully clothed at the time).
-Decisions, Decisions, Decisions: 3-Tone Sunburst, Olympic White, or Surf Green?
-I wish it would snow. Instead, it's like 94 degrees.
-I've been artistically stifled, and it's bugging the shit out of me. There is not enough time in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment