Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hey dudes, and stuff...

So, not much going on lately. I've been rolling solo a lot, seeing as Dawn's been in Florida for a while.
I went on a solo snowboarding mission today, and it was beautiful and uncrowded. See?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didnt have to share a chair with another soul, and there was like 3" of fresh snow from the night before.
However, I did get cut down by a rogue quarterpipe. Considering that whilst I was airborne, I had time to think "Hmmm, I'm a little too high, this could end poorly..." before my face landed upon said quarterpipe's deck, I must have gotten some impressive height. A slight black eye and various facial cuts ensued. Evidence:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment