Thursday, October 16, 2008

And, In Other News...

-Dare I say, things are looking up for my birthday. It's weird having hope for the country. My inner ultra-negative cynic isn't totally going away though.

-On a related note, if this whole election clusterfuck turns out favorably, I'd really like to visit Washington DC. I've always wanted to go (to the Smithsonian, especially), but banished the idea from my mind about, oh, eight years ago.

-This is a pretty funny article- not only because the idea of the Chinese Democracy record is hilarious, but they put up a picture of Radiohead instead of that cornrowed, football jersey-wearing fatty. I think Axl thinks they are the same band anyway, so that may just be the picture the record company sent. It'll probably be taken down soon, and I dont know how to take a screenshot in (bleeeecccch) Windows. Check it quick!

-That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Funny haw-haw.
    I too am hopeful for the election...but hey that happened before right? We shall see.

    ReplyDelete